These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Mizkan Euro Ltd. Head Office 2nd Floor, Building 10, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5XS
All data will be held in accordance with Mizkan Euro Ltd.’s fair processing policy on data – https://www.mizkan.co.uk/fair-processing-notice/.
The Chefs’ Secret Weapon Recipe Book is a pdf download of the recipes available on this website. Mizkan Euro Ltd. will provide a link to download the pdf upon completion of the sign-up form. Mizkan Euro Ltd. cannot be held responsible for any failure to download due to technical issues. Recipe download will be available until 31.07.20.
1) The Chefs’ Secret Weapon social sharing incentive is only open to chefs who have received a free 284ml sample bottle via the website form at www.honteri-mirin.com.
2) It is communicated exclusively via the leaflet sent with the free bottle sample and is not open to chefs outside of this group.
3) Eligible chefs can enter by posting a picture of their dish using the Honteri sample on Facebook or Instagram including @MizkanChef and the hashtag #Honteri in return for which they will receive a free 18ltr Honteri Bag in Box format. Only posts from chefs who have received a free sample bottle of Honteri and which meet all the above criteria will be eligible for a free 18ltr sample of Honteri.
4) Offer closes 31st August 2020.
5) No purchase necessary.
6) Entries limited to one sample per chef. Only 20 samples available.
7) The chefs who submit a valid post on Facebook or Instagram will be contacted via direct message on the relevant platform within 2 weeks of their post to confirm their eligibility for participate and arrange for the sample to be sent out.
8) The 18ltr samples will be sent out by 14th September 2020. It will only be send to UK addresses.
9) No multiple entries will be accepted. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
10) Entrants must get permission from their employer before posting on social media. The Promoter reserves the right to verify this with the employer and disqualify the entrant if permission is not granted.
11) Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are falsified in any way.
12) The promoter cannot accept any responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
13) The Promoter will not enter into communication regarding non-receipt of free samples.
14) The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the sample with a sample of equal or greater value
1) The promoter assumes no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating and entering in the promotion.
2) The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure of any third party to fulfil its contractual obligations although the Promoter shall try to minimise the effect of such failures.
3) Any personal data provided will be used only for the purpose of administering this promotion. Please be aware The Promoter will share your personal data with our marketing agencies who are Jellybean Creative Solutions and their fulfilment partner for the sole purpose of running the free sample promotion and fulfilling the samples.